New Pediatric Dentist at Our Davidson Location
Dr. Boo Lee was born in Seoul, Korea and raised in Leland, NC. She went to UNC-Chapel Hill for her undergraduate public health degree in Nutrition. She graduated from UNC Dental School and obtained further training in general dentistry at York Hospital in Pennsylvania. She went back for her pediatric specialty training at University of Maryland Dental School.
During her free time, Dr. Lee enjoys the outdoors with her husband, Ben and hobbies such as pottery and reading.
• University of Maryland Dental School-Baltimore, MD – Residency in Pediatric Dentistry
• Wellspan York Hospital-York, Pennsylvania – General Practice Residency
• University of North Carolina Dental School – Chapel Hill, NC – Doctor of Dental Surgery
• University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Chapel Hill, NC – B.S. Nutrition, Minor: Chemistry
Professional Licensure and Certification
• State Licensure North Carolina State Dental Board
• PALS certified
• BLS certified
• Member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry